The Number 1 personal finance book of all time!
• Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich, especially in a world where technology, robots and a global economy are changing the rules.
• Teaches why acquiring and building assets can be move important to your future than a big pay cheque - and the tax advantageous investors and business owners enjoy.
• Challenges the belief that your house is an asset - as millions of people learned first-hand when the housing bubble burst and the sub prime mortgage fiasco raged.
• Reminds us of why we can't count on the school system to teach our kids amount money - and why this critical life skill is more important today than ever before.
• Explains what to teach our kids about money - so they can be prepared for the challenges and opportunities of todays world and enjoy and enjoy the rich life they deserve.
Book picture is for illustrative purposes only, actual binding, cover or edition may vary.
Overview of Book is from the book cover.